Friday, June 14, 2013

celebrating dad

Inline image 1



so many reasons to celebrate my father this weekend, first being that it's his birthday today and secondly, father's day is this Sunday.  sadly, i cannot be with him this weekend to celebrate in person, but i'm fortunate that he is only a short plane flight down south! he is ever a presence as a key role model in my life; he is a man i will always look up to, dedicating his life to his family and teaching me more invaluable lessons than he will ever know.  don't forget to let your father how much he means to you this weekend and always.

if you're in the city this weekend, make sure to stop by unionmade for fun activities celebrating dad!  i will be stopping in with another special man in my life (aka my roomie), so make an appointment for a haircut for a man in your life or just come by to say hello!

2 comments:

  1. ... likewise, I'm sure. Dad's watch over, until you take off own your own, and make us proud.

    Thank you for the kind thoughts ... all father's should be so blessed to have what I have a little one who's grown up to be a keen observer of the good things in life. You've stopped to smell the roses.

    daB

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... what, no picture? Think George Clooney ...

    daB

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all of your comments! xoxo