Tuesday, April 23, 2013

basic t + blazer



i scored this basic white t from gap for a mere ten bucks a couple weeks back and it's been getting a lot of mileage out these days. it's easy to take it casual and pair a basic t and jeans for a lazy day or dress it up with a blazer and heels. this look finds a happy medium  with a tucked t in leather shorts, oversized blazer and nude heels; to top it off with some edge, i added this studded leather matt and nat bag i scored on gilt and stunning red lip color from nars.

tan blazer + studded leather
low heel adds to the casual vibe of the outfit
red lips + round sunnies

blazer, willow and clay; top, gap; shorts, zara; heels, zara; bag, matt & nat; shades, karen walker; watch, mk 'runway'; lips, nars 'jungle fever'

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to your blog before but after going through a few of the posts I realized it's new to me.
    Regardless, I'm certainly pleased I found it and I'll be bookmarking it
    and checking back frequently!

    Look at my blog post: how much should i weigh for my age

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all of your comments! xoxo