Monday, January 6, 2014

i shopstyle


i have long been a fan of shopstyle for finding the best brands and deals in my online shopping forages. you can use it to search for anything from a new leather jacket to hair tools and the latest beauty products.  now out with a whole new look and feel (and the gorgeous miranda kerr as the face!) i am thrilled to participate with shopstyle in their 'lay down' campaign to spread the word and show how i shopstyle to fuel my wardrobe.  

my 'lay-down' is a reflection of my san francisco style. i like to keep it city chic, polished and glam yet functional; workable from day to night and getting all over this hilly city.

what's your shopstyle?



click here for links to items:



xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate all of your comments! xoxo