Tuesday, February 19, 2013

light denim + leather


 my latest standard brunch/weekend outfit has been a collared shirt with scrunched sleeves, flats and my leather skinnies or shorts. i love that i can keep a casual vibe with the top while feeling chic in my leather bottoms.  the weather was so unusually awesome this weekend it was time to bust out shorts to head to lunch outside on union and spend the rest of the day soaking up the sun at fort mason.


monogram necklace layered with a maya brenner mini letter 'D' necklace
i needed an update for my standard leopard ballet flats and discovered these calf hair dalmatian smoking flats i'm currently obsessed with!



top, gap (out of stock, find here in darker denim); shorts, zara; shoes, steven; purse, kate spade; glasses, karen walker; watch, mk 'runwayjewelry: baublebar necklace, cuff, arrow bracelet (necklace version here), nashelle initial ring

1 comment:

I read and appreciate all of your comments! xoxo